Ease of Use
Style and Design

Worst customer support from cheap chinese hardware junk that overheated and started a fire and burned down our building.Enable It company CEO Daniel Cook must be the Axis of evil that Geroge w.

Bush forgot to mention. This guy has fake addresses on his website, has a fake name and fake social security number that is one digital off so he can be a dead beat and not pay his share of taxes to the IRS. Scammer CEO Daniel Cook company address is a po box in las vegas. Crook Daniel Cook from enable it had a racist tone over the phone and told me to go back to China where i belong.

This sham company stole my credit card information and the next day fradualent charges were on charged illegally at the local mall near Crook Daniel Cook home in fountain valley.Consumer beware this guy claim no responsibility and is a liar.

Review about: Enable It 860w Ethernet Extender.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Enable It?

Comments